Bio Ag E Program
- Bio Ag E (compost extract) 3 gal
- BioMate (simple bio-stimulant plus N-fixing bacteria) 6 oz. liquid
- Root Exudate
- Endomycorrhizae spores (mycorrhizae fungi added to extract)
- Bio Ag E is a diverse microbial inoculant focused on balancing the soil’s ecosystem
- Bio-stimulant package has been shown to stimulate the balance of all microorganisms
- Balanced biology = season-long plant nutrient increases
- A grower can expect to see efficiencies with applied N, P, and K fertilizers
- Growers should test applied fertilizers to rediscover their own fertility curves
- Consistent yield increases are shown, 68% of the time, with an average increase of 15 bushels
- Bio Ag E program, when coupled with soil health farming practices, has shown fast changes in soil organic matter
- Bio Ag E has a season long shelf life
To test the main Bio Ag Management program against no treatment checks as well as other in-furrow programs.
In both plots the Bio Ag E program showed good yield and economic gains. In Plot One, the program showed a yield advantage of 13 bu/acre against the average of two checks — one on each side of the treatment area. Results were more drastic in Plot Two.
In Plot Two, the Bio Ag program had a 42 bu/acre increase versus the average of two checks on each side of the treatment area. Further research will go into pinpointing what physical and chemical characteristics in this plot led to such a large yield advantage to further guide customers on product placement.
Greg Tippey: 217.430.4524